Friday, February 01, 2008

A Few Sale-A-Bration Announcements

Welcome to Sale-A-Bration! This once a year Stampin' Up! promotion begins today and runs through March 17th.

If you are on my mailing list I hope you have received your own copy of the "SAB" catalog in the mail. I understand that there may be issues with some customers receiving their copies, but they are on the way! In the meantime if you do not have a hard copy of the catalog then click the link below for an online PDF version:

Sale-A-Bration Online Version

Another exciting announcement I just found out about: In addition to new recruits who sign up during "SAB" receiving any stamp set in the Spring-Summer Collection 2008 catalog for FREE, new recruits also receive a HUGE discount on the starter kit! During "SAB" only, the starter kit will be only $159 - that's a 20% discount! Click here for more information.

If none of this is enough to get you excited about Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration promotion, then read my previous post about what customers and hostesses can receive, too!

I sincerely hope you will join me as we Sale-A-Brate with Stampin' Up! Contact me if you have questions, need to sign up for my mailing list, want to place an order, or want to book a workshop during this promotion. I hope to hear from you soon!

~Elisa

No comments: