Friday, January 25, 2008

Your Ribbon Storage Options...

I was going through some photos I have on my computer, and realized that I should post these: two great ribbon storage options for you! Both photos are from my sister's craft room.

First (of course, since it's Stampin' Up!) we have the Ribbon Keeper. It comes in 3 sizes and each size comes with a package of two keepers. In the picture you will see one of each of the 3 sizes. They stack nicely as you can see - with snaps that hold them together. They do not come assembled, but I have to tell you that putting them together was really easy. The Ribbon Keeper is located on page 193 of the Spring-Summer Collection 2008 catalog. This product is great especially for ribbon that is still on the spool.





Second, we have a picture of ribbons kept in a plastic CD case, made by my sister Elaina. She will have to tell me where she got the idea from, but possibly the scrapbooking club she attends or Splitcoaststampers. This idea works great for loose ribbon that you might have. To create this, however, you should really use the Crop-A-Dile to punch the holes. What is a Crop-A-Dile, you say? Well, it's a fabulous tool that can punch 1/8 or 3/16 holes in nearly anything AND it sets eyelets silently, no hammer needed. This is great news for my dog, who cowered under a bed whenever I used to set eyelets.





If you wish to order a Ribbon Keeper or two, or want instructions for the CD case ribbon holder then let me know! I'd also love for you to share your ribbon storage ideas in the comments section, or email them to me with a photo and I will post them.



Happy Crafting to you!

~Elisa

No comments: