Sunday, January 03, 2010

Stamp-A-Stack, January 8th

Stamp-A-Stack is next Friday night, 7 PM at my home. Contact me right away to register or with any questions - space is limited! Here are photos of the projects we are doing Friday night:


Valentine's Card


Birthday Girl, using In-Colors


Thank You card - the petals are textured (can't see in the photo) and made from the Heart Punch!


Birthday Boy, also made using In-Colors


At the class you will make 16 cards, 4 of each design, envelopes included. Class fee is $20. For an additional cost you can make more of any of the cards, but I must know in advance so I can prepare for you. Also, if you can't make it Friday night then I can prep your cards for you (stamping and punching - additional $10) and you can assemble them on your own.

Registration deadline is extended to January 5th! Sign up TODAY!

~Elisa

No comments: