Saturday, January 09, 2010

In Love With Valentine's Class

January 15, 7 PM, my home in Richardson, Texas. (Click here to email me for directions)

We will make 4 quick and easy Valentine's projects, simple enough to duplicate for your friends, family, or your child's class.

Here are 3 of the 4 projects:


Valentine matchbox - we will fill this with chocolate candies in class!


Sweet scallop square card - so easy and so pretty!


Sweet treat 3x3 card - we will fill the treat cup in class, but I wanted you to see the stamp underneath.

Our fourth project is a really cute flower made using our heart punch. It isn't finished yet - I'll post it when I get it done!

I have room for up to 3 more people for this class - so register today! If there is enough interest then I can open up another class date.

~E

No comments: