Monday, November 02, 2009

Upcoming Events & Announcements

I've got only THREE more events planned for 2009!

This Friday, Stamp-A-Stack of CHRISTMAS CARDS. Canyon Creek Presbyterian Church @ Renner & North Star. 7 PM. For $25 you will make 20 Christmas cards! See my previous post for photos of the 2 card designs. You can make all 20 cards alike, or 10 of each design. Let me know your preference when you register! Deadline to register is November 4th!

Craft Nights, Nov 20 and Dec 11. Get your last-minute holiday items finished. Bring your projects and use my tools & stamps. Please RSVP by the Monday before each craft night. Light refreshments are served and craft night is always FREE and FUN!

Keep checking back on this site and my Stampin' Up! website. I'm working on my upcoming events for 2010! If there is a certain class or event you are particularly interested in - then let me know and I'll do it!

~Elisa

No comments: