Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Stamp-A-Stack of Christmas Cards!

Friends-

I've had interest in doing Christmas cards for the November 6 Stamp-A-Stack, so I am making that change. For this event you will make 20 cards for $25. I have two cards designed for you to choose from, pictured below. You can make all 20 cards the same, or make 10 of each design. When you arrive, all of the paper will be pre-cut for you. All you have to do is stamp, punch and assemble!


Desgin credit for the navy & silver card belongs to Andrea Lee. Design inspiration for the green/red card belongs to Anne Brown. Thanks ladies!
This class is scheduled for November 6, at 7 PM, in my home. Email me to register and I will provide directions for you. If more than 6 people register to attend the location will change. I will let you know if that happens!
~Elisa

No comments: