Monday, September 21, 2009

"Extreme Guitar" - Guest Blogger Card

Today's Guest Blogger is my sister Elaina. She made this card for her teen-aged nephew. Below the photo is her description of what she used to make the card.



"The base of the card is Kraft. The "red and black" paper is really just Real Red card stock that I crumpled up then dragged my Basic Black classic ink pad across. Neat right? First time I can remember crumpling good paper on purpose. I used my spritzer to spritz with Real Red and Basic Black Stampin' Write Markers on Whisper White card stock. Then I stamped the guitar guy (Extreme Guitar, set of 1, $8.95) on top of that. On the other one i stamped off twice in addition to the main image moving over each time. kinda neat maybe i will photo that for you to see too. anyway- the guy is mounted on Basic Black. The mounted image is on dimensionals too. The "you rock" is actually alphabet rub-ons, not a stamp (not Stampin' Up!)."

I hope you enjoyed this "guest blogger" post. If you want your creation featured here then send me an email with "guest blogger" in the subject line, a photo of the project, and what you used to create it!

No comments: