Friday, September 18, 2009

Celebrating World Card Making Day!

World Card Making Day is October 3rd, and to celebrate I am offering some specials through the end of October:
  • Beginning at my October 2nd Stamp-A-Stack (see class information below), attendees can earn free classes or merchandise for every 5 classes they attend.
  • Book a workshop for you and your friends in October or November and receive EXTRA hostess benefits from me and from Stampin’ Up!
  • Place an order of $50 or more during the month of October and I’ll take 10% off your order. I’m not able to apply this to an online order, so contact me if you wish to order online with the discount.
UPCOMING EVENTS
September 25: Craft Night, 7 PM – 10ish. Always FREE, always FUN. Bring your project(s) and use my tools, stamps, & ink. Any craft is welcome or just come to get ideas or socialize. Light refreshments served. Please RSVP by September 22nd.

October 2: Stamp-A-Stack, 7 PM, my home. Celebrate World Card Making Day with me by making cards! This month we will make fall-themed birthday cards as well as Halloween and Thanksgiving projects. Class fee is $20. Contact me via email or phone to register. Register to attend by September 22nd and I will take $5 off your class fee. Final registration deadline is September 28th. Bring a new friend to stamp with us and I will waive your class fee!

If you don’t already have one, contact me to get your copy of the current Idea Book & Catalog. And as always, visit my website for more details on these and my other upcoming events or contact me with questions!

Have a great day!

Elisa

No comments: