Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Upcoming Events & Deadlines

Hi Friends!

Just a couple of quick reminders for you:

Next Tuesday, May 19th, 7 PM, is my Big Shot Class! I've extended the registration deadline to Friday, May 15th. Contact me right away if you plan to attend or if you have questions. During the class we will make 3 projects using the Big Shot die cutting machine. The class fee is $20.


Also, I've already placed my paper order using the current scrapbooking promotion. Don't miss out! For every 3 packs of either 12x12 textured card stock or Designer Series Paper you receive 1 pack FREE. You can mix and match these items - I certainly did! It's a great way to stock up on much needed paper, especially for you scrapbookers out there. Contact me with questions!

Have a crafty day!

~Elisa

No comments: