Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Goal Setting!

I've been thinking lately about how far behind I've become on my personal crafting, specifically SCRAPBOOKING. I tend to spend most of my crafting time working on samples for class projects or swaps. So, I need to set some goals to get my projects completed. Looking at the VAST amount of photographs and/or digital photos I have can be overwhelming - but I know that setting small goals will be the perfect way to accomplish the BIG projects.

One plan of attack I have is to schedule a Craft Night once a month. These are open to anyone who wishes to attend and there is no fee. Don't we all need a little dedicated time to get things done? Come on over to my craft area with your project supplies - and use any of my tools that you need to use to complete your project. I have tons of punches, stamps, and other tools for your use. I'll post the dates for these Craft Nights on this site as well as my Stampin' Up! website, and you will need to RSVP so that I know how many people to plan for.

My second plan is to find at least one 2-hour block of time each week to work towards my scrapping goals. While I would LOVE for that to be a specific time each week for planning purposes, that is easier said than done with a 5-month old at home! So, for the short term I plan to just take the time when I can get it!

What are your scrapbooking or crafting goals? How can I help you acheive your goals? Email me if I can help - or share your suggestions with all of us in the comments! If I get at least 10 emails/comments then I will enter them all in a drawing for a free 6x6 DSP paper pack!

~Elisa

No comments: