Thursday, February 21, 2008

In the Upcoming Mini Catalog

Those of you already on my mailing list should have received, or will receive soon, your new Occasions Mini Collection 2008 catalog in the mail. There are so many wonderful new items in it! You can start ordering items from this mini catalog on March 1st. Here's a preview:
  • 2 new Designer Series Paper packages: Afternoon Tea & Summer Picnic, both super-cute!
  • 16 new stamp sets
  • 2 new wheels (one regular, one jumbo)
  • 2 new Rub-On packages
  • Hodgepodge Hardware – called Styled Silver – SO PRETTY!!!
  • Die Cut Blooms in 4 colors
  • Two colors of Poly-Twill Ribbon (Chocolate Chip & Old Olive – how did they know those are two of my favorites?)
  • Carousel Notes – die-cut scalloped shaped cards – interesting!
Now of course you will have to SEE these items for yourself. If you aren't on my mailing list then contact me today so I can send you this catalog. Also, I will put a link to the catalog online as soon as it is available.

Remember: Sale-A-Bration is still in full swing until March 17th!

Happy Stampin'!

~Elisa

No comments: