Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Great News!

Dear Friends~

Stampin' Up! has announced that all of the stamp sets that will be featured in the upcoming Holiday mini catalog will already be die-cut for you, so you can stamp with them right away. I've seen the preview of the new mini catalog, and the items inside are really great! If you aren't already on my mailing list (snail mail) to receive your copy as soon as it comes out then email me today with your address. The Holiday mini catalog will be current starting on September 1st.

In other news: I've removed my "Recent Project Sample" and replaced it with a slideshow of many projects I've made using Stampin' Up! products. As always, you can find more details of each current project on my SU website in the Art Gallery section.

I hope you are all doing well and having fun being crafty. I can't wait to see you at an upcoming workshop or class!

~Elisa

No comments: