Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Great Color Combo Tool

Hey everyone. I hope you are enjoying your summer and getting lots of crafting done. I know I am!

I wanted to encourage you to visit the SU Color Combos link under my Stamp & Craft Links. It shows you ALL SU colors and how they would look together. It's a great way to check color combinations before slicing and dicing your cardstock or ordering a color you don't have yet. It's simple to use and already includes the brand new "In Colors" for this year!

One of my favorite things about Stampin' Up! is how all of the colors coordinate so beautifully and easily. You know that the cardstock will match the accessories, inks, chalks, and so on. Paper crafting has never been easier than when you work with these great products!

I also wanted to remind you that if you aren't already on my snail mail list, contact me right away with your address. I'll be placing my order to send out the upcoming holiday mini-catalog and you won't want to miss it!

~Elisa

No comments: