Monday, April 23, 2007

Watch for This!

Dear Friends~

In just over a week (May 1st), Stampin' Up! will be sending out to demonstrators the list of discontinued stamp sets for this year. I'll post the list for you here as well as send it to those of you on my mailing list. Every stamp set on the list will no longer be available for purchase after the new catalog goes into effect so if any of your favorites appear on the list you will want to order them by June 25 to make sure you don't miss out! The current 2006-2007 Idea Book & Catalog is good through June 30.

SPECIAL: Speaking of the 2006-2007 Idea Book & Catalog: During the month of May, if you place an order with me you can receive yours for half price ($4.97). Of course, hostesses still receive a free Idea Book & Catalog - always! Why would you want a catalog you can no longer order from? --- you may ask. Well, for the hundreds of IDEAS you can get for projects! It can be such an amazing resource for you. That's precisely why it's called and Idea Book first, and catalog second.

Watch your mailboxes for a catalog preview brochure for the next Idea Book & Catalog. If you aren't sure you are on my mailing list, send me an email at elisaford@hotmail.com and I will add you. If you have friends, family, and/or coworkers who might be interested, let me know about them, too!

Have a crafty day!
Elisa

No comments: