Thursday, April 19, 2007

MANY Marvelous Markers!

You have to see these amazing markers for yourself. I recently got my own set and have fallen in love! Whether you stamp, scrapbook, papercraft, or all of the above, these markers are for you. The entire set of 48 in all of the exclusive custom colors of Stampin' Up! comes in its own carrying case. The markers are double-sided, with one side for journaling and the other for brushing color onto your stamps or whatever other fabulous techniques you wish to try. See the sample card I've made below with my new markers. I used one stamp (from The World Over hostess set) and colored the different parts of it with 3 colors of markers before stamping. You can't do that technique with an ink pad! Also, the ribbon below is white grosgrain that I colored with the markers to match my project. These markers are MARVELOUS!!!






Online Catalog Link for the markers!: http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=moreinfo&circularid=8778&pagenumber=202&uniqueid=7217356&storeid=1038724


Contact me for more information about the markers, or any other product. Happy stamping, and "markering!"

~Elisa

No comments: