Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Spring Mini Catalog Projects!

Dear Friends-

The latest Spring Mini-Catalog has so many adorable and fun stamps and accessories. It was a challenge to limit myself to purchasing only a few items (for now) but I did. I have the following from the catalog and used them to create the samples pictured below:
  • Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set
  • Office Accoutrement stamp set
  • Best Bar Codes stamp set
  • Petals & Paisley designer series double-sided paper (12x12)
  • Round Tab Punch

In addition I used Cool Caribbean cardstock and ink, Whisper White cardstock, Old Olive ink, and small and regular tag punches on the candle. On the memo book I used gingham ribbon in Moss. On the card I used Bashful Blue, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, and Barely Banana cardstock, VersaMark, and Perfect Plum Stampin' Pastels (chalk).



Saturday I am attending a local event for SU demonstrators including a presentation from the number 2 Demonstrator in the company! We will also be stamping each other's work during the second half of the day. I'm really looking forward to this event and will let you know all about it next week!

Watch for details in the coming weeks about technique classes and/or stamp camps I will be offering. And, as always, let me know if you want to get your friends together for an in-home workshop. March is a great month to be a hostess with the current Spring Fever Promotion!
http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/7685.asp

~Elisa

No comments: