Thursday, March 01, 2007

Spring Fever Promotion starts TODAY!

From the Stampin' Up! website, http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/7685.asp:

You'll save a bundle during March with Stampin' Up!'s Spring Fever Promotion! From March 1 through March 31, you'll get 50 percent off any one item in the new Spring Mini Catalog when you purchase the Polka Dots & Paisley Bundle! Or you can host a workshop totaling $400 or more (before tax and shipping) during March and get 50 percent off any one item from the Spring Mini Catalog with no purchase required!

If you want to take advantage of this exciting offer contact me at elisaford@hotmail.com!

Also - I hope you are planning to come to the workshop in my home this Sunday, March 4th from 1-4. If you aren't on my mailing list and need information then let me know. This workshop will be a "come & go" event and we will be doing 3 Make & Take projects using stamp sets and accessories from the new Spring Mini-Catalog. It's such cute stuff and we are going to have a fun time. I look forward to seeing you there!

~Elisa

No comments: