Monday, October 30, 2006

What's New?

Well, today I noticed that there was a problem with the Evite link to this site, so after many attempts to fix it, I just had to leave it on the invitation without the hyperlink. Sorry for any inconvenience and/or confusion this created. If you are reading this message I suppose that means you found me anyway - and I am glad!

I spent most of the day still narrowing down which projects to showcase next week for the workshop. It should be easier than this, but I really want to show as much as I can to you in the short time we will have. I've put together at least 8 samples to see which I like best, but they are all fun. Anne will be bringing a holiday-themed project as well. I'm getting very excited about the workshop.

For anyone on the fence about coming let me know. I'd like to hear your concerns and/or questions. For those of you who know you can come - YAY! Please also feel free to bring a friend. I'll just need to know for numbers. I can't wait to see you. For those of you who can't make it next week - I won't forget about you. I'll try to schedule something that will work for you after the holidays.

Take care!

No comments: