Monday, November 15, 2010

A VERY Special Offer from Stampin' Up!

Those of you who know me, know that I love being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator! I am able to build a business the way I want, in the time I have available. It has fit into my life perfectly because I decide how I want my business to run. What a blessing to be able to do something I love to do – share stamping and scrapbooking with others – while still having time with my family!

Stampin’ Up! is having an amazing, limited-time offer I just had to let you know about!

From today, November 15, 2010 through November 30, 2010, Stampin’ Up! is offering the Starter Kit for HALF PRICE! That is only $87.50 to start your own Stampin’ Up! business, with either the Standard or Digital + Starter Kit.

I’ve never seen a Starter Kit promotion THIS amazing! This is a full-sized kit, not a mini kit! You may also choose to add-on the Stampin’ Memories kit for an additional cost.

In addition to all that you get from Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator, you also get me as an Upline (I want to see you succeed!) and access to monthly meetings held by my Upline, to help you grow your business in the way you want.

If you have been thinking about joining, then I want you to call or email me with your questions, if you have them. Otherwise, here is how you join:

To sign up online, using my Demonstrator Website you need the following:
  1. My Recruiter Authorization Password: eford726
  2. Your Social Security Number or Social Insurance Number and personal information such as street address, mailing address, phone number, etc.
  3. A valid major credit card
  4. A copy of the current Stampin’ Up! Idea Book & Catalog or access to the online catalog to help you select items for your starter kit.
Once you have all of the above and you are ready to fill out the online form, you need to complete the form all the way through. If you log out during the process you will have to start over again. You will receive an email from Stampin’ Up! when your application has been accepted. Processing times should be within 24-48 hours.

To sign up in person with me:
You need items 2, 3 & 4 listed above, and I will provide you with forms to fill out and mail to Stampin’ Up!

This offer ENDS on November 30, so please don’t wait! I am happy to answer any questions you have about joining, so contact me!

No comments: