Thursday, August 05, 2010

Join My Mailing List - and Receive a Free Project Download!

I have recently changed email newsletter providers and I want to make sure you receive (or continue to receive) information from me.  Within the next week, I will be emailing all of my current customers and mailing list subscribers to make sure you know about the change.  But I know that some of you who follow and/or visit my blog site are not on my customer list.  I don't want you to be left out!

I respect your privacy, and don't want to email anyone who doesn't want to hear from me.  So, if you don't want to subscribe to my newsletter then just do nothing.

If you DO want to subscribe, then fill in the mailing list box in the upper left corner of my blog.  You will then receive an email to CONFIRM that you want to subscribe.  It's just a way to make sure that you aren't being spammed, or signed up for this without your permission.  Once you click the link in your email to confirm, you are officially subscribed to my mailing list.

As a subscriber, you will receive my FREE monthly newsletter, first notice when I post my classes & events, and the occasional special offers I save only for my subscribers.  As an added bonus, if you join prior to August 15th, I will send you a free project download - step-by-step instructions and ingredient list!

Thanks for your support!  I hope to see you on my mailing list soon.  Let me know if you have any questions!

Sincerely,
Elisa

NOTE:  My mailing list is different from my customer list.  Customers will still receive information from me about orders you place or classes you attend.  If you wish to receive mini catalogs in the mail from me, you should be on my customer list.  Send me a request today!

No comments: