Saturday, April 10, 2010

Stampin' Up!'s Color Renovation

As you may have already heard, Stampin' Up! is doing a pretty major renovation of our colors and color families (now called Collections) when the new catalog comes out in July.

Per Stampin' Up! Demonstrator policy, I'm really not at liberty to give many details... yet. I'm aware that some Demonstrators have posted everything on their websites - but I am following policy.

I am more than happy to answer any specific questions you may have for me:
  • Is my most favorite color "retiring"?
  • Are any of my favorite older colors returing?
The basics:
  • 30 colors are retiring, from the current 4 color families as well as one neutral
  • 5 brand new colors are coming in!
  • 10 former In Colors are coming back!
  • Each color collection (there are 4) will have 10 colors each
As I am able, I will provide much more information. Thanks for understanding!

~Elisa

No comments: