Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Christmas Gift Card Holders

My sister and I made these fun gift card holders over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, and I wanted to share them! They are REALLY easy to make with card stock, designer series paper, stamps and ribbon. They are all made with the Top Note die and the Big Shot die cutting machine. I've listed "ingredients" below each picture.


Night of Navy and Whisper White card stock. Silver cording. Night of Navy classic ink. Silver Encore ink. Snowflakes are from the Christmas Punch hostess stamp set. The stamp on the front is from Sale-A-Bration last year, a set called Yummy.


Real Red card stock and Christmas Cocoa designer series paper. Real Red grosgrain ribbon. Chocolate Chip classic ink. Yummy stamp set.


Old Olive card stock and Merry Moments designer series paper. Real Red grosgrain ribbon.


Chocolate Chip card stock and Merry Moments designer series paper. Real Red grosgrain ribbon.

These are SO quick and easy to make. If you need gift card holders for this Christmas then let me know. I can either make what you need ($1.50 each if using supplies I already have, more if I have to special order paper or ribbon) -or- you can schedule a time with me to come over and make your own. Contact me right away to order or schedule! I can also schedule time with you to make Christmas gift tags.

~Elisa

No comments: