Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Extra Benefits for June Hostesses!

The Summer Fun Hostess Bonus Promotion
June 1 - 30, 2009
  • Hostesses who hold a $250-$399.99 workshop will receive an additional $20 in hostess free merchandise dollars.
  • Hostesses who hold a $400 or more workshop will receive an additional $40 in hostess free merchandise dollars.
My average workshop total is $340.00 so meeting the $250 mark hasn't been a problem for my hostesses. While I cannot guarantee results, I have MANY tips and suggestions to help get you there! If you don't have the time or inclination to have an in-home workshop, then have a "catalog" workshop to get your benefits! Contact me for details or with your questions.

I have plenty of openings for June workshops, so contact me right away to schedule yours!

~Elisa

No comments: