Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Two Great New Stampin' Up Promotions!

Extra, Extra Hostess Promotion!
March 18 - April 30
If you have been considering becoming a Hostess, then now is the time. You don't want to miss the EXTRA $25 in FREE merchandise for your workshop of $350 or more! Check out this page for more information and then contact me to book your date!:
http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/10077.asp

Free Wheelin' Promotion
March 18 - April 30
Do you love using the Stampin' Up! wheels? If so, check out this offer! Six different stamp & coordinating wheel bundles - and you get the wheel FREE! Visit this page below for more information and then contact me to place your order!:
http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/10096.asp

And finally...
Not a new promotion but you still don't want to miss it:
Wild for Wasabi Special Product Offer!
March 1 - April 30
You can purchase a specially-priced Wild Wasabi card stock pack for only $3.95. The pack comes with 16 sheets of pre-cut (4-1/2" x 11-1/2") and pre-scored (at 1-1/8" and 5-5/8") Wild Wasabi textured card stock. Contact me if you need this special product, along with samples of projects to make with this pre-cut, pre-scored card stock!

Phew! There is a lot going on right now at Stampin' Up! I also want to remind you that on April 1, 2008 (no foolin') the minimum shipping cost is increasing to $6.95. This only effects orders under $69.50 that are not part of a workshop, but I want you to get your orders in before this takes effect if you need to do so!

Have a wonderful and crafty day - I know I will because tonight is CRAFT NIGHT at my house. Let me know if you want to come!

~E

No comments: