Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Elisa's Retired Stamp Sale!

I'm cleaning and organizing my craft area, and have a few cute retired stamp sets for sale. All of them are in great condition, have seen minimal use or none at all. I will update this list as the sets are sold - and it's first come, first served. Email me to reserve the set you want - but it's not officially sold until payment is received. The prices below do not include shipping, if I need to mail the stamps to you.

If you need a stamp set that isn't on the list, retired or not, I can help you get it!

  • SOLD!: Around & About; Retired; $7.00
  • Best Bar Codes; Retired; $10.00
  • By Design; Retired; $15.00
  • SOLD!: Delight In Life; Sale-A-Bration 2007; $12.00
  • Party Punch; Level 1 Hostess retired; $8.00 - Just added to the list 4.07.08!
  • SOLD!: Quick Thinking; Retired; $8.00
  • So Many Sayings; Level 1 Hostess retired; $12.00 - never used!
  • Very Punny; Sale-A-Bration 2007; $12.00
  • Wishing You the Best (RMHC); Retired; $10.00
  • The World Over; Level 1 Hostess retired; $12.00
Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

~Elisa

No comments: