Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Class & Event Deadlines

Deadlines are coming up to register for events and classes!

Today, January 16th, is the deadline to register in advance for the Stampin' Up! Power Training on Saturday, January 19th. You can still attend and pay at the door, but you may not receive your packet on that day - you will have to wait until after the event.

Tomorrow, January 17th, is the deadline to register to attend my Simply Scrappin' Mini-Album Class on Friday, January 25th to ensure your Simply Scrappin' Kit is there for you at the class.

Please RSVP to attend Craft Night by Saturday, January 19th. I just want to make sure I have enough refreshments! Craft Night is Monday, January 21st.

I hope to see some of you at these classes & events. If there is a class you are interested in that isn't on my calendar, let me know and I will schedule it!

~Elisa

No comments: