Monday, December 17, 2007

Only 2 Weeks!

You have two weeks to place orders for items retiring from the Fall-Winter Collection 2007 catalog AND to take advantage of my Retiring Stamps & Accessories Promotion:

Elisa's Retiring Stamps & Accessories Promotion

  • Order any merchandise from the *Retiring Stamps or *Retiring Accessories List for 15% off.
  • Order any item from the Dormant List for 10% off.
  • Order any products (stamps or accessories) that are NOT retiring for 5% off.
  • This promotion will end on December 31, 2007.
*Excludes retiring "hostess" items because I cannot order those for you. If there are hostess items you are interested in, let me know and I can try to find those for you after Jan. 1.

Notice that you CAN take advantage of this promotion by ordering items that aren't retiring, too! It's a special for everyone!

You also have just two weeks to subscribe to Mirror Image Crafts in order to receive a gift from me in January. It's easy to subscribe and you will not receive "spam" emails from me or from FeedBlitz. Let me know if you have any questions! Everyone who has already subscribed will already receive my free thank you gift in January!

~Elisa

No comments: