Friday, December 21, 2007

It's Here!

Well, my copy is anyway.

Yesterday I received my copy of the Spring-Summer Collection 2008 catalog and it's fabulous! If you are on my mailing list then you already have the preview brochure showing a small sample of the new goodies.

If you want me to send you the new catalog, or if you need to be on my mailing list, then simply shoot me an email to let me know!

There are still a few more days to take advantage of my Retiring Stamps & Accessories promo as well as subscribe to Mirror Image Crafts for your free gift in January. Don't miss out!

If you have any questions about what is retiring or anything about Stampin' Up! let me know!

Have the happiest of holidays!

E

EDIT 12.23: I have all of my copies of the catalog now, so let me know if you need one and I will get it to you on January 2nd - reserve your copy now!

No comments: