Monday, November 12, 2007

Important Upcoming Dates to Know

Dear Friends-

As Stampin' Up! transitions into the new catalog in January, I have some dates you will want to know.

  • December 1, 2007: The lists of retiring stamps sets and dormant stamp sets will be announced and I will provide those to you. If your favorite stamp set is retiring, you will want to order it right away! ALL of the hostess items will retire!
  • December 10, 2007: The list of accessories that are retiring will be announced and I will provide that for you. Retiring accessories will be available as supplies last and updates will be provided by Stampin' Up! to list what is still available.
  • January 1, 2008: The final day for me to place your order for items from the Fall-Winter Collection 2007. Be sure to give me some lead time before this date if you need to place an order.
  • January 2, 2008: The first day I can place your order for items in the Spring-Summer Collection 2008!
If you want to be sure to get the latest scoop on discontinued stamps and accessories as soon as it is posted, then please subscribe to Mirror Image Crafts. It's easy and you will not be spammed.

I'm planning to hold a "retiring product" party (Dec.) as well as a "new product" party (Jan.), so watch for those dates! As always, contact me with any questions, to place an order, or to book a workshop for you and your friends.

There are only 18 days to order from the current Holiday mini-catalog and 50 days to order from the Fall-Winter Collection 2007.

~Elisa

No comments: