Saturday, October 20, 2007

Copying is Flattery, Right?

My wonderful and supportive upline with Stampin' Up!, Anne, is doing a feature on her blog site that I would like to offer as well. She invites her customers to submit projects they have done and she posts them on her blog as a guest blogger.

If you have designed something that you are just burning to share with others, then let me know! I will post it on my site with your name on it. All I need is an email from you with a photo of the project, what you used on your project, and any instructions if necessary. I will take anything you would like to submit: scrapbook pages, cards, 3D elements. Submissions should be your original work or you should give credit where credit is due.

Contact me with any questions and let's see what you've got!

~Elisa

No comments: