Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Did You Know?

Hello Everyone-

I just wanted to make sure you know that all of the hostess stamp sets and hostess Simply Scrappin' kits in the current Fall-Winter Collection 2007 will only be available for you to earn for 3 more months. When the new catalog comes out in January there will be new ones! So, if you have fallen in love with any of these hostess items then contact me about having a workshop that will work for you. I can offer the following options for hostessing:
  • a standard workshop where you invite guests to your home (or mine) for stamping and scrapbooking demonstrations and your guests will get to use the products for a "make & take" project
  • a catalog workshop where you simply offer your friends the chance to order items from the catalog for a set amount of time
  • an all hands-on workshop where you and your guests complete 2-3 "make & take" projects; this workshop may last a little longer than a typical workshop
  • any other variation of workshop that would work well for you and your guests
As I mention above, we can have your workshop at my house or yours, whichever you prefer. Also, I want to make this experience as easy as possible for you so let me know any way I can help prepare you for your workshop. My hostesses receive a gift certificate for $15 worth of merchandise, a really cute punch template, and hostess benefits from Stampin' Up! based on your workshop sales.

Don't miss out on your chance to earn the current hostess sets as well as free merchandise from the catalog.

Elisa

No comments: