Monday, August 13, 2007

Choose Your (Color) Family Promotion!

Dear Friends-

If you have ever even had the passing thought that becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, then this promotion is for you! On top of the great opportunity & wonderful stamps and accessories included in the Starter Kit, you can receive all 12 Classic Stampin' Pads in the color family of your choice (or the 6 "In Color" pads). This is a $57.95 value ($31.50 for "In Colors")for FREE just for becoming a demonstrator and signing up for the Starter Kit. This promotion runs until September 30th, so contact me for more information if you are interested!

Watch this site as well as my Stampin' Up! website for information about soon-to-be-announced classes in addition to the ones I've already scheduled. If you don't see the class you want, shoot me an email and suggest one and I will do it!

Happy Crafting!
Elisa

No comments: