Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I've Got News!

Dear Friends - Well, Blogger is acting funny and won't let me give this post a title so see it above.

I've joined the revolution and created my very own Stampin' Up! Website, elisaford.stampinup.net. Let me know what you think! I've posted project pictures in the Art Gallery that E & I have been working on this summer. I've had so much fun with my new stamp sets, especially the hostess set called "Vases In Vogue". If you don't have the new catalog yet - let me know so I can get one to you right away!

In other news, I've added a feature to this site called "Recent Project Sample", for a stunning lack of a better name. I'll take suggestions on a better name!

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your summer. Let me know what I can do for you!

~Elisa

No comments: