Monday, June 18, 2007

Don't Forget to Order

Hello everyone! It's been such a long time since my last post. So much is going on lately. I recently started a new part-time job and I have family in town this summer. It's been great!

I wanted to remind you to place your order for items in the 2006-2007 Idea Book & Catalog by June 25. The stamp sets being discontinued will no longer be available after June 30. I want to make sure you have plenty if time to get "ordered"!

For the rest of June you can receive a FREE 2006-2007 Idea Book & Catalog with any order (while my supplies last). I have catalogs that will gather dust starting July 1, so please take advantage of this. You DO want this catalog for all the cute card, scrapbook page, and project ideas inside, even if you can no longer order some of the items inside.

I wanted to also remind you that I can now take PayPal if that is your preferred way to pay. This works especially well if you don't want your order delayed while you mail your check. I also accept major credit cards, checks, and of course cash.

In other news, I am attending a Simply Scrappin' scrapbook class this Friday so that I can offer this class to you in the near future. In the class you learn how to make an entire mini-scrapbook album using ONE SS package. I'll give you more details next week!

Happy Crafting everyone - contact me with any questions, orders, or to book your workshop.

~Elisa

No comments: